Sonntag, 10. Februar 2019

Hi there and Introduction :)


Hi there! 😊

I heartly welcome you on my blog and I hope you will like it here. This post is a short introduction about this blog and me. 

I already have one blog in my mother tongue German but I also wanted to offer our tour reports and adventures to people all over the world. That is why I decided to translate my reports from last year into English and I intend to write my entries parallel in the future. So that blog will be a counterpart to my German blog Blog am Limit.




Since I am not a native speaker in English, I kindly ask you to be kind to me if I make any stupid mistakes. I will try my best to write my reports as good and diversified as possible. I am always grateful for advices to improve my English. 😅

So who am I anyway? My name is Katharina and I'm in my early thirties. I live with my husband, who is known as DF or Dangerfreak on Youtube, in the Spessart uplands close to the Rhine-Main Area. 
Since, I am a very active person, most of my entries will be about sports of all kinds - jogging, hiking, climbing, MTB and so on. DF and I love to spend a lot of time in the Alps during summer season and we make use of the bad weather in winter to train in the local boulder halls. We are lucky to have several halls within a distance of about 100 km. 😁

We also have a little mascot - Little Stoffel. The most courageous and bravest toy animal on earth. 



So, please be patient, because it will take some time to translate all my tour reports from last year, but I hope that you will enjoy reading them. 

If you like what I do, feel free to follow me, write a comment or an e-mail. I will try to reply as soon as possible. 😉

See ya 'til the next post! 

Katharina 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen